Encoded By: Mary Joyce Chang
Here is a short description of the key topics covered in the Financial Management training:
- Budgeting: The training will discuss the importance of budgeting for cooperatives and how to develop a budget.
- Financial reporting: The training will cover the different types of financial reports that cooperatives are required to prepare and how to prepare them.
- Accounting: The training will cover the basics of accounting, including recording transactions, preparing financial statements, and reconciling accounts.
- Internal controls: The training will discuss the importance of internal controls for cooperatives and how to implement effective internal controls.
- Valid ID (must be a resident and registered voter of Calamba City)
- Request letter of the representative of the cooperative addressed to the Mayor or to Sir Opulencia
- Duly filled profile form with 2x2 picture
- List of attended Orientations / Seminars / Training